Terms and conditions – Xmas and NYE
All bookings are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. All reservations will be treated as provisional and will be held for no more than 7 days. At the end of this period, a non-refundable deposit of £10.00 (unless stated otherwise) per person is required to guarantee each reservation. If the deposit is not received, your reservation will automatically be released.
2. The balance must be paid by no later than 30 days prior to your event or by 15th November 2018,
whichever is earlier. Once final payment is made, no refunds or credit will be given. All monies paid in
advance are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Bookings made after 15th November 2018 must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
4. We reserve the right to change/amend/cancel any function up to 1 week prior to the event date if numbers are insufficient or due to circumstances beyond our control. If you do not wish to accept the alternative offer your monies will be refunded in full, but that will be the limit of the hotel’s liability.
5. Accommodation prices are based on 2 people sharing with a maximum of 2 adults per room.
All accommodation bookings must be confirmed either with a valid credit card or pre-paid 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
6. The packages contained within this brochure cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount.
7. Alcoholic beverages that have not been purchased from the hotel may not be consumed on the premises.
8. The management of the hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to the hotel. In addition, the hotel reserves the right to charge the organiser, company or individual for any damage or charges associated with any
disruption caused by the attendees or guests.
9. Where special requests are made, the hotel will endeavour to accommodate them, however they cannot be guaranteed.
10. All details are correct at time of going to press but may be subject to change without prior notice. All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate of 20% where applicable.
Please retain a copy of the terms & conditions for your reference.